We start the tour at the Ex- Hacienda Guadalupe, located in Amatlan de los Reyes, where it is believed the first coffee plant in Veracruz was planted, brought it from the island of Cuba.
- Visit to the ex-hacienda Guadalupe in the town of Amatlán (typical breakfast included)
- Art Museum or the cable car (only if it's available)
- Downtown of Cordoba
We continue our tour at the renowned ""City of the 30 Knights"", Cordoba. We visit the main square where most of the buildings of architectural and historic value are located: the City Hall, La Parroquia and the Zevallos Portal, this last one is the most important because the Treaty of Cordoba was signed there. Orizaba, enclosing a full of history...
- Please bring a bottle of water.
bring comfortable clothes.
- Closed toe shoes are required.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.