- Enjoy an incredible landscape at the Penha Convent
- Learn all about the oldest Third Capital in Brazil
- Visit the Boutique Store of the largest Chocolate Factory in Latin America
- Take the opportunity to discover the beaches of Vitoria and Vila Velha
Three stops are made. In the first, the Convento da Penha enchants with its view of the sea and the two cities. From the top of a cliff, the imposing century-old building holds legends and is a witness to the history of Espírito Santo. On the second stop, surrender to the pleasures of bonbons at the Garoto Chocolate Factory shop. At the third stop,...
- Transfers from hotels in Vitória and Vila Velha (not valid for hotels in the center of Vitória)
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Tickets for access to the convent: Value of R$5.00 per person
- To perform this attraction, you need to present yourself to the guide on the appointed day and time.
- Costumes: light, but we do not recommend bathing suits, as we have entrances to historical/religious monuments. It is recommended to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and shoes suitable for light walking or sneakers.
- The transfer is a shared service and operates at the main hotels in Vitoria and Vila Velha. ( not valid for hotels in the center of Vitória )
- Accredited hotels for boarding the tours: Artsy Vitoria Hostel; Bristol Alameda Vitória; Bristol Easy Praia de Itaparica; Champagnat Praia Hotel; Comfort Suites Vitória; Costa Vitória; Easy Camburi by Atlântica; Easye Vitória By Atlântica; Go Inn Victoria; Golden Tulip Porto Vitória; Praia Hotel - Vila Velha; Ibis Budget Vitória; Ibis Vitoria Praia de Camburi; Ibis Vitória Praia do Canto; Itaparica Praia Hotel; Minuano; Nobile Suites Diamond; Olympia; Pier Vitória Hotel; Plaza Mar; Quality Hotel Aeroporto Vitória; Quality Suites Vila Velha; Residencial Pasárgada; Santorini; Senac Ilha do Boi; Sheraton Victoria Hotel; Slaviero La Residence Vitória; Sleep Inn Victoria; Praia Sun; Triangle Apart Hotel; Vitoria Praia Hotel by Nobile
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.