- Enjoy a beautiful day on one of the most beautiful beaches on the Brazilian coast.
- Discover the benefits of Monazite Sands.
- Try a delicious Peroá Fish
We follow the Rodovia do Sol with a view of several beaches, surprising for its natural beauties. At the support point, you will have a service structure and beach menu, with the suggestion of delicious fried fish (Peroá) with a refreshing coconut water. Our itinerary presents the main beaches in the center: Praia das Castanheiras, Praia dos Namora...
- Transfers from hotels in Vitória and Vila Velha
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Schooner: Value of R$40.00 per person
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- Attire: light clothing, swimwear, towel, flip-flops and sunscreen
- The transfer is a shared service and operates from the main hotels in Vitoria and Vila Velha.
- Accredited hotels for boarding the tours: Artsy Vitoria Hostel; Bristol Alameda Vitória; Bristol Easy Praia de Itaparica; Champagnat Praia Hotel; Comfort Suites Vitória; Costa Vitória; Easy Camburi by Atlântica; Easye Vitória By Atlântica; Go Inn Victoria; Golden Tulip Porto Vitória; Praia Hotel - Vila Velha; Ibis Budget Vitória; Ibis Vitoria Praia de Camburi; Ibis Vitória Praia do Canto; Itaparica Praia Hotel; Minuano; Nobile Suites Diamond; Olympia; Pier Vitória Hotel; Plaza Mar; Quality Hotel Aeroporto Vitória; Quality Suites Vila Velha; Residencial Pasárgada; Santorini; Senac Ilha do Boi; Sheraton Victoria Hotel; Slaviero La Residence Vitória; Sleep Inn Victoria; Praia Sun; Triangle Apart Hotel; Vitoria Praia Hotel by Nobile
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.