Come to visit the theatre and the thermal baths and enjoy the beautiful mosaics of its biggest Domus.
On the way back to Cagliari you will take the panoramic route along Santa Gilla Lagoon and you will have the chance to spot pink flamingos, before starting a panoramic drive of the city with two stops at the Basilica di Nostra Signora di Bonaria and the belvedere of Monte Urpinu.
- Pick up from the meeting point
- Entrance fee
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.