Pinuccio Sciola, a very versatile artist from the town, was also a famous sculpture and indeed in San Sperate, you will have the chance to visit his Sound Garden, a place where you can hear music made with his "pietre sonore" (sounding stones). Don’t miss the chance to live this unique experience with us!
- Pick up from the meeting point
- Entrance fee
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.