Take your tyrannosaurus tikes on a Dinosaur Dig to unearth long-forgotten fossils at the Mining Station, or learn about how dinosaurs roamed the earth millions of years ago at the Dino-Lab Theater. Pose with the dinos at designated photo displays as you immerse yourself in their territory, complete with plants, atmosphere, and sound effects that ...
- * Admission to Jurassic Gardens
- * Admission to Volo Automotive Museum (if combo ticket is selected)
- * Games at the arcade
- * Food and beverages
- * Fossil and gem sandbags at the Mine Station
- The last admission is at 16:00. Most of the park is indoors. There is an outdoor park at the entrance that features a dinosaur-themed playground for kids 12 and under. * Present your smartphone ticket at the entrance * The Jurassic Gardens team will scan it and provide you with an admission bracelet
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.