There are battlements, towers, turrets, awesome interiors, and more around the Great Hall. Feeling brave? Check out Warwick Castle's Horrible Histories® Maze. See what it was like in the trenches, foil evil plots and make your escape from the maze... if you can. And don't miss the chance to join Zog's 3D interactive trail, where dragons-in-traini...
- * Entrance to Warwick Castle
- * Entrance to Warwick's stunning gardens
- * Entrance to daily shows (check timetable on arrival)
- * Entrance to the castle dungeon (tickets can be bought on-site, minimum age 10 years)
- * Kids under 3 get in free but require a free ticket * Carers for visitors with disabilities get in free. Ticket issued on-site * Visitors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18+) Scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance barrier.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.