Warwick Castle’s long, bloody history is steeped in tales of treachery, conquest, murder, mystery and intrigue; the events that took place behind its walls are intertwined with the fabric of English history. Every stone in this ancient castle has a story to tell. Historical figures and events feature throughout the history of Warwick Caste, includi...
- * Roundtrip train tickets from London to Warwick
- * Entrance to Warwick Castle
- * Free Wi-Fi On Board the train
- * Information Pack
- * Lunch
- * Tour Guide
- This is an unescorted tour. * Tour Finishes: Flexible return train ticket to travel 4:00PM – 7:00PM (direct train runs every 30 minutes) * Your Warwick Castle entry ticket does not include The Castle Dungeon Full joining instructions will be provided by 48 hours prior to your booked travel date. You may travel on any train departing from Marylebone station after 9:00am on your booked date of travel. You can return on any train from Warwick train station to London Marylebone on the same day from 4pm-7pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.