- Venture round the regal Sultan Palace and the terrific Taman Sari Castle
- Be amazed by the Buddha statue in the Candi Mendut Temple
- Explore the biggest Buddhist Temple in the world: Borobudur
In the morning, explore Borobudur, which is set 42 kilometres west of Jogjakarta. Saunter and sashay your way around this beautiful Buddhist temple. This temple is made up of thousands upon thousands of volcanic and river stone blocks and took over 75 years to build from start to finish. Built solely by human hands, it really is a marvel! It stands...
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Travel insurance
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in Yogyakarta. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Keraton Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat
- 2. Taman Sari
- 3. Borobudur
- 4. Prambanan