So, kayaking Zrmanja River, down its rapids and falls will be both a fun and memorable experience. The kayaking Zrmanja River trip is so safe even children as old as 6 can participate. But, even if you are an experienced kayaker, you will enjoy the unique scenery of this remote area. Also, towards the end of the trip there is a 3 m (10 ft) cliff, p...
- Double kayak Double kayak Paddle Dry barrel Dry barrel
- Neoprene shoes Neoprene shoes
- Life vest
- Neoprene suit
- Transfer back to the meeting point Transfer back to the meeting point
- Professional assistance
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- This route / activity is moderately arduous. Good physical condition is needed.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.