45 minutes preparation for the trip and safety briefing
30 minutes break to swim and jump by a big waterfall Six stunning travertine waterfalls, crystal clear waters, magnificent canyon, beautiful intact nature, exhilarating cliff jumping, swimming, and paddling. Therefore all packed in the four-hour kayaking trip. The great thing about the kayaking Mreznica trip is that you don’t need any previous kay...
- Double kayak Double kayak
- Neoprene shoes Neoprene shoes
- Dry barrel Dry barrel
- Life vest
- Neoprene suit
- Transfer back to the meeting point Transfer back to the meeting point
- English speaking assistant
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- This route / activity is moderately arduous. Good physical condition is needed.
We will provide poncho in case of rain.
- Please note that this activity is subject to a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 30 people.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.