Journey 180 meters underground to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá, an impressive Roman Catholic church that was built in the tunnels of a salt mine. It's a beautiful Bogotá highlight that has long been a place of pilgrimage in Colombia.
- * Access to the Salt Cathedral
- * Access to the Brine Museum
- * Audio guide in 7 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish)
- * _Nucuma_ Short film in 2D
- * Mapping show
- * Access to the walk Huellas de la Sal, a short walking tour until the Diocesan Cathedral with a guide
- * Pets aren't allowed in * The site can be reached from Bogotá Portal del Norte * Please make sure you bring a valid ID or passport * Not recommended for people with claustrophobia, heart/respiratory problems * Special prices onsite for disabled visitors & seniors 60+ * Free for kids 0-3 * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the Salt Cathedral * Your ticket gives you also access to the Brine Museum (Museo de la Salmuera), located in Plaza del Minero * Please keep your ticket with you at all times. You will be asked to show it when leaving the venue * Please wear appropriate footwear to walk in the dark and on uneven ground * Weapons and lighters aren't allowed in
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.