Great wifi, nice staff, good location.
Avaliou em 8 de Novembro de 2017
First of all, don't expect too much from the hotel. The facade is not appealing, and I won't really consider it as a hotel. The room is basic, and without a view.
1. Fast wifi: I didn't have any problem with internet connection throughout my stay (used 3 devices), and I was working in the morning so this was a huge deal for me
2. Nice staff and late check-out: I found the staff to be nice, always smiling, and they even allowed me to check out late (3pm) - thank you Hotel Itto!
3. Good location - the beach is walking distance; supermarkets, bank, and oxxo nearby
(tip: if you're ok to walk 20 minutes and you want a better sand and cleaner beach, just walk pass the krystal hotel and mcdonald's, there's a beach entrance there and that part is cleaner, less crowded, and free of course)
4. Comfy bed (felt good when I woke up, and this is definitely important to me because I have back problems)
5. Paid 500+mxn per night thru booking.com - INCLUDING taxes (TIP: don't pay in the hotel (costs 700+ per night), it's more expensive; book in advance and online! - and this is a general tip when booking a hotel in Acapulco; I've been here more than 10x this yr and I saved a lot by making my bookings thru booking.com or despegar.com)
6. Quiet: the room I got was really quiet so I was able to work efficiently during my stay
7. Didn't lose any stuff (One time, I left to have lunch outside, and when I got back, the room was clean. Felt uncomfortable at first because I left my laptop in the bed, my cell phone and even my passport and wallet unhidden, but I didn't lose any valuable so that's a thumbs up!)
1. Room without a window (not sure if that's really the case for all the rooms)
2. Just one light in the room, and one in the bathroom (a litle bit dim and it was slightly uncomfortable)
3. No hot shower (again, not sure if this is the case for all the rooms - I really didn't mind it though because Acapulco's weather is warm throughout the year, so I didn't ask - but maybe it's an issue for you guys)
OVERALL: This is a great hotel if you're more concerned about the wifi, location, price, and late check-out. If you're too concerned about the amenities, view of the room, and interior design, and perhaps you're willing to spend 700mxn or more per night, better find another hotel then.
clean and basic
Avaliou em 11 de Agosto de 2014
We booked hotel Itto because we wanted a cheap, air conditioned room with reliable wifi for a weeks holiday after a weeks work in Mexico City. The hotel is very basic, rooms have a comfortable bed but little else, no space to put clothes away and no kettle. The bathroom was clean and had a good shower with plenty of hot water, complimentary soap, but nothing else, bring your own shampoo and shower gel. we had booked the hotel on the internet but found we had to haggle over the agreed price when we arrived because of the way the price in US dollars was translated into mexican pesos. You have to factor in local tax too which brings up the price. The TV was small but had english language program mes, we ha dto pay a deposit to secure a controller though.The hotel is not far from the beach, park and supermarket but the area had "adult" clubs and discos , there was some noise in the night. I wouldn't have wanted to be outside late at night. The staff were so friendly and helpful whilst not being english speakers and came outside to wave us off on our last day like old friends.
Avaliou em 22 de Novembro de 2015
La posizione defilata rispetto al caos di Acapulco, ma di sicuro vince la disponibilità dello staff, capitanato da Martin. Abbiamo avuto la camera prima dell'orario del check-in, abbiamo tenuto la camera fino alle 17 il giorno del check out. Deposito bagagli gratuito.
Se devo trovare difetti ne espongo due. Più attenzione nella pulizia del servizio lavanderia, ed aria condizionata centralizzata in reception, se la fai spegnere sei morto, se la lasci accesa sei ibernato durante la notte.