Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
Need a place.
Avaliou em 14 de Agosto de 2021
Staff here at Fairfield Inn & Suites have been amazing. Needed a quick place to stay due to events of the week. Staff have gone out of the way to be sure I have what I need, working with my changing schedule.
Not Great, not terrible
Avaliou em 21 de Abril de 2021
Stayed last night and will likely not return. Check in was fine, staff is nice. But when I saw the generic room key (non-Marriott branded key), it was my first indicator that maybe times (COVID) have hit this property hard. The room was ok, bed was clean, but it had older, smaller TV's, but they stream so that was a plus. There was definitely a lamp missing on a nightstand, so it was a a bit dark in the room and the heater/ac seemed to cycle a lot and was a bit loud but not overbearing either.
Bathroom was a 5/10, mainly because there was a leftover soap bar from the previous guest on the ledge (eww). So again, the attention to detail. Also the gap at the bottom of the door was abnormally large and being across from the elevator meant anytime it was used I heard it ding pretty clearly, a towel placed over the gap helped.
Then at checkout, I noticed the coffee station was hurting on supplies. The coffee itself was terrible. Using generic cups, no splenda, and napkins that look like they were lifted from a Marriott full service property. All these little things indicate to me the property is cutting corners to save costs from maintaining brand standards.
It was in my feeling a safe property, bed was comfy, but enough was just off where I couldn't rate it average. I will likely avoid it in the future, but left with no choice I would stay, just not a great value all things considered.
Avaliou em 19 de Novembro de 2020
The woman at the front desk clearly has covid. She was couching and hacking almost non-stop. The fact that she was there at all speaks volumes about the management at this facility. I wouldn't recommend anyone stay here.
Business travel bogus
Avaliou em 11 de Novembro de 2020
Due to staffing shortages we have been working in Ft Wayne M-F for the last 28 weeks. This hotel should be downgraded to a motel.
1) Exterior was damaged by fire (cigarette butts) and has not been repaired.
2)Front desk has an open, repurposed buffet food container on the counter, filled with bleach and magnetic room keys.
3) Hot tub and pool closed. ( not Covid 19 related. We were told they are waiting on a repair part. For the last 20+ weeks? )
4)Elevator out of service.
5)Carpet in walkways stained and not swept. ( walked past the same half chewed candy on the carpet for 3 days now)
6) Housekeeping does not service the room on a stay-over. If you would like your trash removed, you have to take it down to the desk. Don't leave it outside your room, it will remain in the hallway for days. Our observation is Housekeeping only works one day a week, Wednesday.
7) The guest room surprises on this current (and last) visit had large crumbs and debris on the chair, a half used bottle of lotion, a "clean" hanging towel with pink droplets on it + a curly hair, sticky residue on the desk top.
8) Everyday we need to have the internet access to the guest room updated, even though we book for a week as business travelers. Nothing like a trip to the front desk at 8am to reset the internet while trying to finish a project. PS don't send anything to the printer- there isn't one in the "business center/business library". Apparently, those areas are relics of another time.
9) Despite a half empty hotel on a Tuesday evening- somehow the late night arriving, super loud, group party room gets booked in next to us almost every time. No, I don't want to change rooms at midnight, I just want to sleep.
Work travelers beware: this motel charges full business rates (120$) to your company for a Motel 8 experience.
We were patient when the pandemic broke and (imho) gave MONTHS of grace for this Fairfield to pivot and respond to the new challenges. They have not and it continues to decline. We are moving (midweek) to another hotel off I-69 and will finish the remainder of the year in Ft Wayne elsewhere.
BEST HOTEL IN THE FORT
Avaliou em 10 de Setembro de 2020
This is the best and cleanest hotel in Fort Wayne with reasonable prices. The staff is super friendly as well. Breakfast is served hot and fresh every morning. Also, check out isn’t until 11:30 so they give you time to eat breakfast and get around in the morning. 10/10 Recommend.