Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
Hotel médio, boa localização
Avaliou em 14 de Abril de 2016
Perto dos atacados de roupas e das bolsas réplicas , mas péssimo internet, não funciona direito e colchão duro, quarto simples, mas perto de um Mac Donald para saciar a fome a qualquer horário, pelo preço, é o que tinha
Bom, só isso.
Avaliou em 22 de Setembro de 2013
Um hotel simples mas bem localizado e de fácil acesso para chegar e sair... Pessoal bem atencioso, sempre fazendo de tudo para ajudar. Um bom café da manhã, mas nada excepcional. Grande vantagem para quem já estava há dias na ásia: um restaurante de fast food bem conhecido na porta (rs).
Great value for money for what it offers
Avaliou em 18 de Abril de 2020
The Liuhua Hotel is located next to a Convention and Exhibition Centre. On first glance, you will probably give this hotel a miss. It is well past its glory years. The facade is dated, facilities are old and room heater does not work. But in my short stay, I am convinced this is a gem for the pricing:
1. The location is good. It is next to a convention centre, not far from the subway station. Moreover, it is surrounded by KFC and a 24 hours McDonalds. There are also nice Chinese restaurants local at the convention centre and in the hotel.
2. The breakfast is a gem. I was not expecting a 4 star international breakfast for the price I am paying, The breakfast corner is small so finding seats may be difficult during peak hour. But the spread is delicious from the noodles, pastries to the fruits (I was impressed by the wide spread of cakes available). It is comparable to international hotels that you are paying twice the amount.
3. The gym is well equipped and well maintained. There are free weights, machines and treadmills. It is enough for a good workout.
4. There is free wifi. The speed is not fast but it is enough for basic surfing of net.
1. The building is old and dated. It feels like a 20th century hotel. This can be evident everywhere from the tiles, to the curtains to the design. The toilet floor is also very slippery when the floor is wet. So the senior citizens need to be careful when you step out of the bath tub after bathing. It is probably a good hotel if you are just spending the night there, and working or touring in the day.
2. The air-conditioning in the room did not work during my stay. It stayed at 22.5 degrees no matter how much I tried to adjust the temperature. It was winter at 15 degrees during winter and the room felt really cold at night.
3. There are few international TV channels on the small TV. The only English International Channels were BBC and Channelsnewasia. The rest are all local channels. But I guess that that is a sacrifice for the price I am paying.
4. The bathroom felt spartan. There offer only a dispenser 2 in 1 shampoo cum bath gel, and small bar of soap. You are advised to bring your own toiletries for a better experience.
In conclusion, there are trade-offs for this hotel. But they are forgivable given the price you are paying (below 450 RMB on offer), location and breakfast. I will strongly recommend it for its value for money.
Nice place to stay
Avaliou em 18 de Dezembro de 2019
The hotel is dated but well kept and clean. The breakfast is awesome. The staff are friendly and the receptionist do speak English. The rooms are spacious and have the necessary amenities with comfortable beds. I enjoyed my 8 days in this hotel. I would definitely come back.
Avaliou em 7 de Dezembro de 2019
My room is spacious, with ample space for luggage. There is a heated mirror in the bathroom, which is very wonderful. However, there is no amenity kit provided in the bathroom. My room is on the second floor and facing an overhead bridge and a railway station, so privacy is compromised.