Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
Avaliou em 16 de Setembro de 2021
We were a group of cyclists, riding from Saint Malo to Nice, and we stayed a night here. The place is amazing, very quiet, with lovely chalet-style rooms built around a central courtyard. Fitness centre and swimming pool were very nice. Staff were very friendly and helpful, food was lovely. All in all it was a very nice stopover and we'll definitely come here again on our next tour. Our only slight criticism was that after a long, warm, day in the saddle, riding 130km, it would have been lovely to find there was a bar where we could chill and enjoy a cold beer before dinner. They did try to accommodate us, but it's unusual to find a hotel where they don't have a bar near the reception that's always open. Having said that, it wouldn't stop us from coming here again.
Excellent Front office Reception Staff --accommodation and restaurant overpriced. Would not return.
Avaliou em 24 de Setembro de 2018
As a 4* Hotel it certainly did not meet my expectation. Our room was average and I would rate it not more than a 3* for the following reasons in no specific order.
1) wi fi was one of the worst I have ever experienced in a Hotel. I believe this is because fibre optic is not available and is due to be addressed in the near future.
2) For a Double room so highly priced we were provided with 1x shower gel 1x shampoo would have thought this is what would be provided for a single room at a minimum. There was no shower cap provided. Same in regarding refreshments 2x coffee sachets and 2 x Earl grey tea sachets -so if you had one refreshment each for tea or coffee in your room that was the extent of the provisions.
3) No full length mirror provided.
4) One of the power sockets was not working so having plugged in the mobile all night no charge in the morning!!
5) At the rate the Hotel was charging per night I would have expected Bathrobe and Slippers to be provided -this was not so.
6) And by no means last the most "disgusting" element of the room was that there was no wash hand basin in the Toilet area to wash your hands . You had to leave the toilet area, handle door handle and go into the shower room next door before you could wash your hands--disgusting and so un -hygenic.
7) Very poor selection for Breakfast at a very pricely sum of 15 Euro def. not worth it.
8) Spa and Leisure area close @19.30 so after a day sightseeing you have to rush back to get a "swim in". Pool water temp. was very cold and hot tub was un-bearably cold. The towels provided were grey and threadbare.
Nice hotel and restaurant
Avaliou em 16 de Setembro de 2018
Nice and quiet hotel located near Angers.
Rooms are comfortable, clean, quiet with enjoyable outside private terrace.
The restaurant offers good dishes (eg tartare d’onglet de veau, cabillaud lardé, soufflé au cointreau).
Waiters, waitress and staff are very welcoming and kind.
Very charming hotel
Avaliou em 31 de Julho de 2018
We had a very good experience staying at Loire & Sens. Room were excellent for a family of four - two rooms, balcony and terrace. Surroundings were great. Kids enjoyed the swimming pool a lot and it was okay for grown-ups as well. Staff was helpful and nice. The only minor issues were very slow wifi in the room and maybe a bit small selection at the breakfast (compared to the price). Dinner at hotel restaurant was excellent. I would definitely come again.
Avaliou em 6 de Junho de 2018
A friend and I stayed here for one night for a girl's weekend. We had a fantastic time, the surroundings are great with a view over the forest from the room. The spa is very relaxing and enjoyable, they also have a gym with lots of equipment. We didn't eat at the restaurant but breakfast was nice despite lacking a bit of a hot buffet.