Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
great location and good service
Avaliou em 21 de Setembro de 2019
I have been here for 3 days alone in this hotel.
First the staffs they’re very friendly and helpful, The location very good 5 minutes to the beach and many shops, the room included breakfast with 2 choices American breakfast and Thai breakfast, the pool quite small but it’s ok, if you’re alone or you like quite place I would like to recommend here for you guys. 😉😉 I was good time here and specially the staffs very friendly.
Avaliou em 9 de Agosto de 2019
I came here through a camp booking and would not return. Here is an honest pros and cons;
- Nice restaurant on site which is easy
- In a good location, loads of restaurants bars and 24 hour shops on the same road
- Air con in room
- Fridge in room
- Safe in room (although ours broke)
- Nice pool area and swing outside
- All staff speak minimal English and the gentleman on the night shift spoke NO English, made everything very difficult especially when I was locked out of my room and they wouldn’t understand me to let me in so I spent most of my night in the corridor until help came
- Housekeeping move all of your personal items around in your room. We came back and everything had moved and been messed with
- There were hundreds of tiny black bugs in our room all by the TV unit. They ended up in my bed which wasn’t enjoyable. They offered to move us and the next room had the same problem
- Even though the staff don’t speak English they are still rude and laugh at you
- Our safe was broken into when we were out and after that the safe didn’t work
- The shower has a small curtain and one whole wall of the shower is glass, so if you are sharing a room you can see right into the shower from the room. You can move the shower curtain round to cover the window, but then it doesn’t cover the bathroom and water goes all over the floor
- Pool closes at 6pm which seems very early and the water was cloudy so seems there’s no filter in it
- There was a resident rat that was always wandering around the pool but mainly at night time
Overall nice hotel but the cons outweigh the pros and I would no return. Plenty of other cheap and nicer hotels in Phuket.
Avaliou em 6 de Julho de 2018
Myself and my friend stayed here in June and we wouldn’t return. The rooms are okay but tv channels are blurry, air con is very noisy to the point where it would stop you from sleeping. Shower is cold, and sprays everywhere causing a flood in the bathroom after every use. Staff aren’t friendly at all and quite rude. Wifi is awful never works! No lift and no air con in hallways making the stair journey torturous. Insects in bedrooms and lizards! We got accused of breaking a glass and was made pay 200 baht even though we did not do so they kept insisting we pay. The only cons I would say is nice restaurant attached and comfy beds. There are much nicer places around to stay rather than here!
Short break in Phuket
Avaliou em 26 de Outubro de 2017
I stayed here for one week in October. Here are what I saw as the positives and negatives:
Positive: Close to Karon beach, 24hr reception, Friendly staff, Comfortable Bed, Good food from the adjoined Red Chopsticks restaurant.
Negative: Air con was very noisy, Shower was quite cold, TV channels very limited and TV had heat damage on the screen.
Conclusion: Decent budget hotel. But a guest house would cost much less. Alternatively you can spend another £20 per night and stay somewhere really nice!
3rd or 4th stay at Bamboo House
Avaliou em 15 de Janeiro de 2017
This would be my 3rd or 4th stay at Bamboo House. Nice and clean rooms. Great location. Just 5 minutes walk to the beach. The sidewalk is a better bet on the other side of the street. This side of the street has its walking area taken up by the motor bike parking. Pretty good breakfast. They need to do a better job of replenishing the food. Breakfast options for multiple tastes - European, Western, Asian, etc. Wifi in the room worked well. They also gave a 20% discount for food at their restaurant. Nice pool and places to lounge. You can't put a drink from the pool on your room tab as it is separate from the hotel. Odd. Beware, no elevator! Rain umbrellas and beach towels with a bag for use at the beach in each room. Watch out for transportation fees! They (hotel and outside vendors) wanted to charge me 1200-1300 (early morning) to get to the airport. I used Grab Taxi and got there for 800 baht. Uber doesn't work in Phuket. The transportation rates of tuk tuks is outrageous. Karon to Patong Beach 4.9 km is 400-800 baht. I paid 190 baht with Grab Taxi but couldn't get a return so forked over the 400 baht. Painful. Ice cream at McDonald's was 40 baht but it was only 18 baht in Chiang Mai. Life in a tourist area during peak season. Phuket is getting too expensive for me.