Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
luxus in nice place
Avaliou em 15 de Outubro de 2021
I can truly recommend this hotel. Really nice stuff, a lot of food, nice clean beach, nice clean and advanced hotel rooms.
A lot of Russian poeple but at our vacation they were calm and very nice.
Food delicious with many options to choose.
no issue with covid restrictions - hotel is well sanitary prepared and all stuff running with masks.
Excellent small resort
Avaliou em 3 de Agosto de 2021
We just finished 4-night vacation as an extended family (11 people stayed in 5 rooms). We are pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I don’t know where to start:
- very smooth checkin experience. Some of us arrived much earlier than 2 pm checkin time. The hotel accommodated their early checking request.
- since this is not a huge resort, everything within the hotel is very close by.
- easy to maintain social distancing
- no lineup in any where
- newly fully renovated. Rooms are well furnished with high quality furniture, mattress, TV, bathroom.
- very clean bed sheets
- quick and excellent room cleaning.
- great food. Excellent selection of buffet. The food is served by staff. So, food is clean and not messed-up unlike other resorts that I have been to.
- clean sea (I have been to other parts of Kemer many times, this part of Kiris has very clean sea — no seaweeds or dirt).
- no need to wake up early to pick up a sunbath chair.
- great Turkish coffee. Great pastry shop (included in the price)
- tasty snack bar.
- if you are a dessert guy, this is a great hotel. I loved their walnut baklava, pumpkin dessert, trilice, and other cakes and Turkish desserts.
- Amazingly clean, well assorted salad bar.
- fresh fruits: watermelon, melon, peach, grapes, ... and many local fruits. If you have not tried fresh Turkish figs, you should definitely try. They have freshest ones when we visited.
- mostly Russian tourists: there is some stereotype for Russian tourists. They were mostly families with kids. They were polite and well-behaved.
- there are a lot of staff members working everywhere in the hotel. I have not seen this high staff to guest ratio. They were very polite and attentive.
- if there is anything to improve, it should be animation team. We liked the dance show and magic show.
Overall, it was a wonderful vacation. We all enjoyed.
Avaliou em 2 de Agosto de 2021
Resort is not so big it contains everything that one resort should contain: daily entertainment, tasty food for every taste, three pools, water slides, evening entertainment, enough sunbeds and umbrellas for all guests. Everything is so clean. As a precaution in regards of Covid, food is served. Guest are mostly Russian and Turkish speaking.
Avaliou em 1 de Agosto de 2021
We had a great holiday at this hotel. Clean, good food, small but nice beach, clean and safe pools. All staff works really hard in hard conditions due to high temperatures, especially in the restaurant. We had only one unpleasant situation when a guy at pool bar with big glasses (I don’t know his name) didn’t want to serve us because we asked for a lemonade and ice tea in English! He kept saying that he doesn’t speak English ( he said this in English though).That was rude from our point of view so we left to the reception bar to have a drink, but it didn’t affect our nice and relaxing holiday. So just a small tip to the management: Not all visitors are from Russia and Turkey, also people from other countries like to come and visit Turkey for holidays, so it would be great if staff can speak minimum of English, or at least try to be polite when they don’t understand.
Thank you to all other hard working staff :)
Avaliou em 28 de Julho de 2021
Thanks a lot for sailors team for unbelievable holiday.
Especially for the entertainment team Nastya Sacha Fati and the rest of the team🙌🏼 We really enjoyed…
Really nice personal, wonderful views and tasty food!
Hope to meet you soon again