Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
Loved this hotel
Avaliou em 11 de Outubro de 2021
My husband I chose this hotel as a last minute getaway and we were pleasantly surprised. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The grounds and room are immaculate. We would definitely stay here again!!! Thank you Klimpton Fitch Lodge!!!!
Value for Price is NOT there… Cannot recommend!
Avaliou em 2 de Outubro de 2021
There were too many missteps for me to recommend this hotel to friends and family. While there are some positives, they were outweighed by the negatives:
- 0.6 mile walk to Duvall St.
- Restaurants nearby
- Can be quiet (if your room is in the correct place)
- Unique rooms
- Chickens around the pool
- Pool - while small (maybe 10 feet by 20 feet) it does it’s job
- Follow-up welcome text
- Location - It is located on a busy main road which can mean traffic noise at night. That’s not their fault, it just is!
- Buildings - Half the property is on the north side of the road, the other (with the lobby - where breakfast is served, and the pool is) on the south. Be careful crossing.
- Resort Fee - This covers pool/beach towels (thank you), arrival drink (thanks), Wi-Fi (a standard now a days), coffee and tea in the lobby, snorkel equipment (appreciate- if it works, ours didn’t), breakfast!
- Breakfast - I call “fraud” on the use of the term “free breakfast” as the “resort fee” disclaimer clearly states it includes breakfast. How can it be free if you tell me I am paying for it?
- Service - I was disappointed in the lack of a service oriented and welcoming demeanor most of the front desk had. Example: this morning (before checkout) we entered the lobby for breakfast, said hello to the staff and no one responded.
- Staff Knowledge - Similarly, i was surprised the staff do not know all the amenities listed for the property online and/or available (example: I witnessed a guest ask for an iron and the front desk had to ask a colleague if they have one).
- Room - While smaller than expected, it worked for 3 days (more than that and it would become claustrophobic). That said, there were several maintenance items in our room (38 - second floor) that need to be addressed:
> gap under door large enough for critters to enter
> robe hook beginning to fall off wall in bathroom
> top drawer to armoire broken and not usable (roller missing/broken)
> Bathroom fan underpowered/broken (as steam built up quickly)
> Hair ball (blond hair) on a hand towel (discovered last night in room)
> Back of toilet/top of water basin dusty (we carry Clorox wipes for that kind of situation)
We raised these items upon checkout. They impacted our stay, but not crucially.
Good location, no parking!
Avaliou em 22 de Setembro de 2021
The Hotel has a very Islandish infrastructure. Makes you feel the beach vibes. Room was very clean, beds comfortable and continental breakfast (not so good). Attention terrible. They never told us we could have a bike free for first day even tho I asked 😩 and when I said something the front desk representative gave me thousand of excuses. There’s no parking in the hotel so is street parking wherever you find which kind of sucks cause sometimes you have to park really far and there’s a lot o spaces that is prohibited to park so your car can get towed so it really sucked. Good location cause it’s close to old downtown, southern most point, 0 Mile and restaurants.
Would not stay again.
Avaliou em 15 de Setembro de 2021
Street parking only, had to drag a suitcase across a busy street than down a gravel alley to room 11. One queen bed smallest room I have ever stayed in no chair, refrigerator or microwave. Smells musky like it had been underwater. Free breakfast is cereal. The pool is a small kiddy pool. Unless you're willing to walk you might as well use UBER if you leave you may not have a parking place when you come back. Parking on Duval is $40 for four hours. Staying for two nights at $200 a night. Only thing I will say is that it is clean and good air. Never again.
Avaliou em 30 de Agosto de 2021
I stayed two nights at Fitch Lodge in Key West in July. The location was perfect since it was walking distance to ferry terminal where I took the ferry to the Dry Tortugas. Parking is a little tricky as there is little unreserved parking. The parking garage is only a short walk away. That’s the only downside to this hotel. The property is a boutique style hotel. Everything about it feels relaxing and tropical. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful throughout my stay. They also sent me to my room with two complementary local passion fruit beers which were excellent. The room was quiet and cold. While an older property, the rooms have been renovated and have a modern clean look and feel. The king bed was so comfortable and made for a relaxing night’s rest both nights. The location on Eaton Street was only a few blocks away from Duval Street and many restaurants and local sights. I walked everywhere after arrival due to the great location. I was fortunate to be able to use an IHG free night for one night and paid for only one night. The second night was pricey, but was lower than most similar properties in Key West the same weekend making it a good deal. I was pleasantly surprised to be offered some free breakfast items when I checked out including fruit, juices, and yogurts. This was a great stay and I highly recommend the Kimpton Fitch Lodge when in Key West!