Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
Avaliou em 13 de Novembro de 2016
Hotel muito bom, próximo ao Zocalo, limpo, seguro, o banheiro precisa de uma pequena manutenção, mas de uma forma geral, eu gostei e me hospedaria novamente. Meu pacote não incluía café da manhã, dentro do hotel achei o deles muito caro, mas há várias "delis" (inclusive uma em frente chamada Extra) onde se pode obter refeições por um preço bem em conta!
Prático, bem localizado
Avaliou em 4 de Outubro de 2013
e um hotel bem localizado, confortável, bem limpinho. Todas as noites temos uma cortezia de um drink e um pequeno jantar. Os funcionário são atenciosos e prestativos.
Fica a três quadras do Zócalo, centro da cidade e não é barulhento, dorme-se muito bem.
A potentially good hotel with discouraging services.
Avaliou em 18 de Março de 2019
I have stayed at this hotel a few times in the past years. The hotel is pleasant, and could be considered a good hotel, were it not for a number of shortcomings and annoyances.
Let’s start with the positive facts:
1) A great location: on the central Reforma Street, a very short walk from the Zócalo
2) Pleasant and comfortable rooms. I was in an executive room on the 5th floor, with a striking view to the smoking Popocatépetl volcano; the room was equipped with two very good queen beds and was correctly furnished; the bathroom was sufficiently ample and provided with plenty of toiletries; all in all, the hotel appeared to me equivalent to a good European 3-stars.
3) Moderate prices, clearly displayed at the reception, without surprises.
But then there are various shortcomings.
1) The toilet in my room operated haphazardly. Most of the times it was necessary to flush it repeatedly to clean it up: sometimes up to 10 times. The same problem occurred also in the room of our friends. The maintenance service was of no help: they just insisted in flushing the WC until they succeeded in cleaning it up, and then they said that the problem was solved.
2) The hotel has a safe room with lot of safe boxes, but you cannot get one because (they say) the boxes are “under maintenance”. The excuse could be credible, were it not that in the past 10 years I was several times at this hotel and every time the safe boxes were “under maintenance”. The lack of safe boxes is a major annoyance to the customer, since he is obliged to permanently keep all his valuables and all his money on himself.
3) The internal telephone system is in disarray. It was possible to phone from our room to the room of our friends, but the reverse was not possible
4) Wi-fi operated correctly in the lobby but did not in our rooms
5) The hotel has not a computer connected to Internet, nor a "business centre"
6) The cloth hangers are firmly bound to ceiling of the wardrobe, from which they cannot be removed; therefore it's practically impossible to use them. Moreover, in the room there is no bar where one can eventually hang his own cloth hangers and there is no other hook: consequently, we were obliged to lay all our clothes on the chairs. I imagine that the measure of blocking the hangers has been taken for fear that they are stolen by the customers. Considering however that a dozen of plastic hangers costs no more than a few cents, it is crazy that the management annoys all customers for such a pittance.
The hotel is potentially good, but it fails to provide (or even denies) essential services in order to economize on the costs. The management seems completely unconcerned of the inconvenience caused to the customers.
No se hospeden aquí
Avaliou em 15 de Janeiro de 2019
Pros: The people working there is very kind, they do a good job despite having to deal with poor administration; the personnel of the hotel give their faces and try their best. The installations are fair for the price, the location is wonderful.
Cons: The administration is awful. I do not understand the idea of renting a room just above the bar. The loud music propagates to the room. I asked for the music to be turned down, it was not. I asked for a change of room, there was not any available. I asked to speak with the manager, he/she never showed, not any apologize, nothing. Also, the devices for unlocking the door (card readers) are in very poor state. You continuously have to go down to the reception to ask the card to be reprogrammed or someone to come up to open the door for you. This happens to four different people, that I noticed, in my floor, including me.
I stayed there on December 2016.
Excelent view, go to the roof access to watch the volcanos!
Avaliou em 8 de Agosto de 2017
Hotel was ok, spent 4 nights and had to upgrade to the junior suite just to fet better beds and more room as no room has AC, only pedestal fans and ventilators. Apparently that is a rule in downtown Puebla hotels. The weather was on our side so we did not need AC anyways. We fained access to the roof and were able to watch the city oights at night and watch the 2 volcanos in the mornings, an experience that must be oived when in puebla, apart from the "Mole", the " Chile Poblano" and the "cemitas". Go to Puebla, you will want to live there after gettig to know the city!!!