Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
Nice Hotel, but Overpriced
Avaliou em 12 de Outubro de 2021
Very clean hotel with nice rooms. Extremely comfortable bed and strong WiFi signal. Staff was friendly and accommodating. I can recommend this hotel, but feel like the price point is too high for what was offered.
Long queue at the reception to get checked into the room. We waited over 15 minutes! This is the longest check-in I had in a while.
Even longer queue for breakfast. It took over 25 minutes to get seated. There was a long line of more than 25 people stretching from the breakfast area to the elevators! The process was horrible. It was a buffet-style breakfast but you would get served while walking through the buffet area. I reckon this is a Covid-19 precaution, but it was more than counter-productive. Three different servers touched my plate before I had my breakfast, and every single guest had to walk through the buffet area. Getting served at your table might be a much better solution which is what I have seen quite frequently in the past 1,5 years of the pandemic.
Disappointing, definitely not 5*
Avaliou em 9 de Outubro de 2021
We came to the Eastern Townships from the US to view the folliage which is outstanding. We read about OTL and chose their hotel in Sherbrooke. From our arrival through our stay we were disappointed. No one helped us or greeted us at the front door on arriving. A full breakfast was included but when we arrived at 9am the line stretched down the hall and we were told we would have to wait in line at least 30 minutes so we went across the street to a restaurant. I include a photo of the bed after our room was serviced and would say that the sloppy way the bed was made was representative of the service we received during our stay.
Good location great hotel restaurant
Avaliou em 12 de Setembro de 2021
Modern rooms, great bed. A small dining table would have been appreciated, specially for room service, where they bring you the plates on top of each other and nowhere to put them. Free breakfast, free parking, changing stations, excellent restaurant. Great staff.
Excellent all the way.
Avaliou em 30 de Julho de 2021
Enjoyed our stay from the time we walked in to the moment we left. Very professional staff, from the front desk to the house cleaning, always there to assist you with a smile. This hotel has gone out of their way to ensure we had the most enjoyable stay while respecting the Covid necessary restrictions. We also enjoyed our breakfast with service. Great location, easy access to the highway. Looking forward to visiting them again and definitely recommend them.
Avaliou em 25 de Julho de 2021
I recently spent one night in a premium room located on the 5th floor of the hotel. The whole experience was very positive:
- Staff was very courteous and helpful. Special thanks to the front-desk attendant who made the extra effort to find me a room more than 2 hours ahead of check-in time.
- The room was very elegantly decorated and quite well appointed, with nice touches such as an umbrella, two bathrobes, slippers, a large multi-jet shower, heated bathroom floor, an IPad, complimentary chocolates and 4 bottles of water, and even a dental floss dispenser (first time I saw that in a hotel!).
- The small food store and wine dispenser located in the lobby were quite convenient and prices were surprisingly reasonable.
- The complimentary breakfast was good and attendants were kind and efficient.
- The complimentary daily "thermal experience" at the Paüs Spa is a nice touch.
- The gym is large and well-equipped.
The only negatives I can point out are the following:
- The indoor pool area is somewhat underwhelming.
- The Paüs Spa is a tad boring and lacks a proper sundeck.
That said, having paid $260 (taxes and fees included) for my one-night stay, those little downsides feel insignificant when compared to the overall value that was provided.