Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
Comfortable stay - good value for money
Avaliou em 23 de Janeiro de 2020
Stayed at Swiss Star Tower for two weeks on a business trip, working from my room mainly so spent a lot of time at the place. Overall i think you get good value for the price hence I gave the 5* rating because it was very clean, comfortable and everything worked. It is far from a 5* hotel but I would not expect more for the price they charge.
- Easy check-in with the key drop box. Had no issues getting my key even after arriving late at night
- Everything in the room worked.
- Internet password was clearly visible on the wall and it worked pretty well.
- Nice to have a kitchen to cook
- Close to Oerlikon station which was very convenient, easy to get to the Airport
- Supermarkets, restaurants near by
- Room was very clean and I was there when the cleaning team came and they did a amazing job cleaning
- Bed was very comfortable and I slept very well.
- My room was next to the railway line. Actually didn't hear it much unless I had the window open, might be bothersome in the summer but with the windows closed I barely heard the trains as it was double glazed.
- Hallways look a bit grim but the rooms feels nice and I think they renovated it recently
- On the first day there was a strong smell of burnt chilli. Think there is a Punjabi restaurant next door which had an accident. The issue was only on the day arrived after that no issue
- Occasionally i smelled cigarette smoke coming from the balcony or from the hallway but only a few times.
Swiss Star Tower accommodation
Avaliou em 12 de Agosto de 2019
My boyfriend and I stayed in one of the Swiss Star Tower apartments for 2 nights. We chose this accommodation due to the very close proximity to the train station which was ideal for us as we were backpacking and used the train station regularly. It was slightly inconvenient when trying to sleep as the trains can be loud but it didn’t bother us too much. Although very small, overall the apartment was nice as it had the basic things we needed, however it wasn’t as clean as we’d hoped, for example we found a long black hair in our bed (neither of us have long black hair) and there was a random pink sock behind the table that did not belong to either of us too. Apart from this it was fine; I recommend coming here for a short stay as it was affordable, you can cook your own food, easy self-check in and the owner was very helpful when we rang up with a question.
Laut, alt, stickig, stinkig
Avaliou em 27 de Janeiro de 2021
Das Appartement verspricht auf der Homepage weit mehr als geboten wird. Von modern eingerichtet fehlt jede Spur... siehe Bilder im Vergleich zur Homepage.
Das Wohnzimmer was saukalt, die Matratze stank nach Rauch, das ganze Gebäude ist dermassen ringhörig, dass man alle Nachbarn duschen hört. Im Treppenhaus stinkt es gewaltig, als würde dort gekocht und geraucht.
Fenster können wegen der unmittelbaren Nähe von Zug nicht wirklich geöffnet werden.
Wir haben schlussendlich das Appartement ohne Übernachtung verlassen und eine andere Unterkunft gebucht.
Avaliou em 13 de Outubro de 2019
Die Wohnung war en bisschen teuer. Wir konnten uns nicht mit dem WiFi verbinden, da nirgends ein Passwort zu finden war. Im Badezimmer läuft in der Nacht die Lüftung und macht sehr viel Lärm. Das sind die Gründe für 3/5 Sterne.
WEEK-END A ZURIGO
Avaliou em 31 de Maio de 2019
Ho alloggiato presso questo hotel/appartamento per un week.end.
Ottimo rapporto qualità/prezzo, posizione ottima per chi deve andare all'hallenstadion, vicino a tram e treno da utilizzare per raggiungere il centro.
Nella stanza c'è un piccolo frigorifero, microonde, cucina, tavolo con sedie, tv e balcone.
Non c'è reception e deposito bagagli.
Lo consiglio per chi deve alloggiare per un breve periodo a Zurigo.