- We will visit the place where the great fight that killed the King of Cangaço took place, in addition to sailing along the São Francisco River and stopping for a swim at Cangaço Eco Park enjoying the attractions and games for children in this magnificent park
Leaving for one of the most visited places by Virgulino Ferreira da Silva's band of bandits - O Lampião. We will visit the place where the great fight that killed the King of Cangaço took place, in addition to sailing along the São Francisco River and stopping for a bath in Cangaço Eco Park, enjoying the attractions and games for children in this m...
- Drinks will be charged directly on the vessel, local bars and restaurants
- Recommendation: wear sneakers and bring mineral water for those who feel able to hike the Grota de Angicos trail
- The tour date can be changed according to our demand, noting that the tour will not fail to be carried out
- Recommendations: bring swimwear, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, towel, etc.
- Tourist tax in the amount of R$ 2.00 reais per person
- Tour recommended for all ages, except for those with limited mobility and very young children
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.