- Visit the new "Spotify Camp Nou Live" space, an immersive 360º show
- Visit a fully interactive museum about Barça's history
- Lean more about what is like to be a Barça player
Don't miss the chance to visit an interactive museum where you'll uncover Barça's past, present and future through historic moments, legendary players and victories.After touring an exhibition full of emotional content, you'll enter into the new "Spotify Camp Nou Live" space, where you'll enjoy an immersive 360º show. You'll be the protagonist of t...
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Where: Carrer d'Arístides Maillol, 4, Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Camp Nou access 15. Carrer Aristides Maillol, 4. Your guide will be waiting for you holding a Julia Travel sign or an umbrella. What to remember: From June 2023, due to the works planned at Spotify Camp Nou, it will only be possible to visit the FC Barcelona Museum. All other facilities, including the interior of the stadium, will remain closedAccording to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tourThe activity is operated by a bilingual guide specialized in soccerPlease note that the transfer from FC Barcelona Museum to the city center is not included When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availabilityPlease be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.