- Enjoy a guided walking tour in one of Barcelona's oldest neighbourhoods
- Learn more about the city's past
- Explore the Moco Museum's collection of art to reflect on modern society
Discover more about Barcelona by walking through El Born neighbourhood and visiting the Moco Museum, one of the latest museums to arrive in the city, where you will find modern and contemporary artworks by both renowned and emerging artists. After checking in for the tour, your guide will bring you to explore El Born, one of the oldest and most his...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher Where: Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80, Local nº 180 - Planta baja, 08018 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Check-in at the counter of the Julia Travel office in Estació del Nord, which you will find on the ground floor, close to platform 19. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the starting time of the tour. What to remember: You can choose between a monolingual tour option (English only) or a bilingual one (English and Spanish), depending on the date selectedThe tour will start at the Julia Travel office and it will end at the Moco MuseumPlease note that the entrance ticket to the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar isn't included in the tour's price (ticket for the Moco Museum included)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.