- Discover the elaboration process of the Mediterranean beer
- Participate in a special tasting experience
- Visit the brewery with a guided tour
Since 1876, Damm’s master brewers take care of each elaboration step of the Mediterranean beer made of malt, rice and hops; from barley and rice growing fields until the brewery process, after having passed through the malthouse.During the visit to the brewery in el Prat del Llobregat (Barcelona), you will discover the elaboration process and the s...
- Instant confirmation Saturday and Sunday Where: Ronda de Ponent, 41. El Prat de Llobregat. Barcelona Meeting point: Estrella Damm Brewery What to remember: The minimum age for this tour is 18 years oldAll visitors must show a valid ID card or passportThe company reserves the right to modify the route of the visit due to operational reasons or to ensure the correct development of the brewery The operation of the packaging plant machines depends on the production needs of the moment. Production is unrelated to the visits When: Spanish tour: Saturday at 12.30pm and Sunday at 10.30am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.