- Hear interesting stories about the underground areas, once used as mines and pagan places
- Travel around the old town as you admire unique rock churches and frescoes
- Explore the Ethnographic and Excavation Museum of Gravina
Explore the ancient district called the Albanians, the peasant cave house and underground areas used as mines and pagan places, rock habitat, and medieval bastion.Travel around the old town as you admire old frescoes and rock churches. Explore the Ethnographic and Excavation Museum of Gravina in Puglia and the underground vaults with cave house God...
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Kids go free Smaller Group Size Subject expert guide COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Where: Tourist Information, Piazza Notar Domenico, Gravina in Puglia, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy Meeting point: Tourist Information Terre di Murge Experience Piazza Notar Domenico 12 Gravina in Puglia (BA). Ita. What to remember: Please select the tour's language in the adult option while bookingComfortable shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended, not suitable for people with walking disabilitiesThe fee includes the entrance to the cave house and underground, and rock church frescoes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.