- A fun tour that mixes excitement and adventure!
In addition to two zip lines, the last one being a water zip line on the Rio Formoso. Before the start of the tour, there will be a brief training session to familiarize the client with the equipment and the route.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- Before the start of the tour, there will be a brief training to familiarize the client with the equipment and the route
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to Fazenda Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyrá, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- The tour is suitable for children from six years old and adults who are in good physical condition and have a maximum weight of 120 kg.
- The ideal clothing is to wear sneakers, pants or shorts and a t-shirt that can get wet. You will also need sandals to return, a change of clothes, towel, repellent and elastic band to hold your hair.
- Duration of the activity: 02h00. Total travel time: 03h00. Distance: 07 km
- . Cross buoy is not included. Receptive with a deck on the Rio Formoso and bar with portions (optional).
- Important information: Activity restrictions: People over 120 kg; children under 1.15 m in height; children under 6 years old; pregnant women and people who have recently consumed alcohol cannot take the tour
- Policy: CHD rate from 6 to 11 years old. Mandatory use of tennis
- Bring repellent, sunscreen, towels and dry clothes. Canopy tours it is mandatory to wear tennis shoes.
- Attention: In Regular transport - Children from 0 to 05 years old are considered free (on the lap of the parents), if they occupy a seat in the seat, they pay the normal price. From 06 years old charge normal value of transport.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.