- Refugio da Barra is a more reserved resort option on one of the most crystalline stretches of the Formoso River!
It comprises an area of 200m of bath between two decks, exclusive to the spa. Unlike other resorts, where the number of people can reach up to 600 people in the high season, Refúgio da Barra is always limited to 80 people. This guarantees a quiet place to have fun without crowds.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Drinks and/or food are not allowed.
- Recommended for all ages
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- Children 0 to 05 years Free.
- Extra tour activities are not included
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.