- Buraco das Araras is one of the highest hills in the world, a place where many birds, especially the Red Macaws, have adopted it as a natural habitat.
Macaws fly back and forth, in an incredible spectacle, while taking care of their nests. Some even make flocks in groups, which is amazing! To observe them, several viewpoints were installed around the hole, with spyglasses that help you to observe more closely not only the macaws but other birds that inhabit the place, such as: parrots, caracaras,...
- Distance from the city center: 54 km
- Mandatory use of Tennis or Papete
- What to bring: Sneakers, repellent and sunscreen
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to Fazenda Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyrá, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- Children must present an identity document (RG or Birth Certificate).
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- Children up to 07 years Free
- Reception with sale of drinks and souvenir shop.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.