- Floating tours become unforgettable, swimming in crystal clear water and watching underwater life is one of the best experiences you can take in your life. Live this experience!
After just over 300 m of flotation, you can enjoy the structure of the receptive and have fun on Aqualokko, a sensational tour consisting of suspension bridges, floating raft, climbing pole and a fun zip line over the Lake, aimed at the interaction of participants. In addition to flotation, the price includes: Wet reel on the lake, Aquatic adventur...
- IMPORTANT: Minimum age of 04 years to carry out the tour subject to assessment by the GUIDE on the spot. Children from 04 to 06 years old can take the trail ride and accompany the float and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Neoprene clothing up to 120kg.
- We recommend tourists who wear glasses to wear contact lenses to take the tour. We provide eyewear covers to protect your eyewear during the tour. It is forbidden to float using only swimming goggles.
- Beard and Mustache: It is recommended to go on the tour with a clean beard, as some types and sizes of beards and mustaches can interfere with the sealing of the mask on the face and impair the enjoyment of the tour.
- Pregnant women after 20 weeks of pregnancy and people with heart problems and/or pacemakers can take the tour; Visitors must report health problems (diabetes, hypoglycemia, high or low blood pressure, severe allergies, respiratory, heart and blood problems).
- The use of repellents and sunscreens is prohibited before and during the floating tour.
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Children under 3 years old cannot take this tour
- It is not allowed to drink alcohol BEFORE the floating activity.
- IMPORTANT: The Nascente Azul Infrastructure is suitable for People with Special Needs such as: Tactile trails, ramps, amphibious chair, support car, decks, restrooms and prepared staff. The attraction has monitors prepared for monitoring during the floating activity. Prior notice is required for team preparation.
- People with long hair, we advise you to always keep it stuck in the float.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 7 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.