- Enjoy Porto da Ilha with fun activities in Rio Formoso! Enjoy the Boia Cross, Stand Up and then spend the day in this place full of natural pools!
With rapids and waterfalls of crystalline waters that bring you closer to the exuberant nature of the Pantanal, among local fauna and flora. With monitor accompaniment, fun is guaranteed at Bóia Cross and Stand Up, in addition to Day Use at Eco Park Porto da Ilha.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- Duration: Free - tour open from 08:00 to 16:30h.
- All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Important information: The Porto da Ilha passport is the option that includes several activities along the Formoso River: Buoy Cross + Stand Up + Day Use at Balneário Porto da Ilha.
- Restrictions: People over 120 kg; Minimum age of 5 years; pregnant women and people who have recently consumed alcohol cannot take the tour.
- Even the bathhouse area in the reception.
- Reception with restaurant with lunch and portions (optional).
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.