- The Rio Formoso Boat Tour is a fun attraction in Rio Formoso! Passing by waterfalls and rapids in the main river of Bonito!
In a 6 km route with embarkation and disembarkation from Porto da Ilha, passing through three waterfalls and two rapids with a stop for a bath of approximately 20 min. Along the way, you have the opportunity to contemplate the fauna and flora on the banks of the river. The tour is safe and caters for children from 05 years old, and is also ideal ...
- Children under 5 years of age do not participate in the tour.
- Mandatory presentation of the child's document.
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- What to bring: Sneakers, repellent and sunscreen
- Restrictions: People over 120 kg; children under 5 years old; pregnant women.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Load limit per boat: 12 people
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Distance from the city: 12 km
- People who have recently consumed alcohol cannot take the tour for safety reasons.
- Extra activities of the attraction are not included (Buoy / Electric boat / Stand-up / Bike Bout / Duck...).
- Reception with restaurant with lunch and portions (optional).
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.