- Enjoy the most beautiful landscapes of Praia da Pipa;
- Enjoy a complete backdrop of cliffs, beaches and a preserved nature reserve for amazing photos.
- Discover one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in Brazil
Initially we will go to Chapadão, a huge cliff from where we will have a spectacular view of Praia do Amor. We will visit the Ecological Sanctuary of Pipa, a natural reserve of fully preserved Atlantic forest, where we will take a light trail to Praia do Madeiro, where we will have time to bathe in the sea, which is considered one of the 10 most be...
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Pipa.
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops, towel and appropriate footwear for walking or sneakers.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.