- An ice cave with a temperature that can reach -25ºC.
The coldest attraction in Canela is the Mundo Gelado do Capitão Theme Park, an ice cave with temperatures that can reach as low as -25ºC, making you feel like you are in an igloo at the South Pole. The cave is 140 square meters and 40 meters long. In this cave Captain Jack carved several ice sculptures, where the visitor has full interaction. You w...
- For safety reasons, entry to the park is only allowed for children over 2 years old.
- Parque Mundo Gelado is located at Estrada do Caracol, 3915 - Canela/RS.
- If there are queues at the advance purchase entrance, this voucher does not guarantee you priority access over other visitors.
- The purchase of the ticket must be made for the day of use.
- It is necessary to present a document proving age at the time of entry into the park.
- IMPORTANT: Schedule for vaccination requirement: 40 years or older - complete vaccination schedule as of October 1st. 30 to 39 years - first dose or single dose from October 1st to 31st and complete vaccination schedule from November 1st. 18 to 29 years - first dose or single dose from October 1st to November 30th and complete vaccination schedule from December 1st.
- IMPORTANT: Since October 1, 2021, parks, events/shows, theaters, cinemas and fairs are requiring the presentation of the official vaccination certificate (CONECTE SUS, VACINA JÁ certificate - Government of São Paulo).
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 2 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.