- Comfortable structure surrounded by a charming setting of beach, sea and a pleasant environment in front of the natural pools
- With charm and stewardship, enjoy from peace to lots of fun in an exclusive space!
- Use and abuse of photos!
Located on the idyllic beach of Guadalupe, in the municipality of Sirinhaém, just 28 km from Porto de Galinhas and 10 minutes by speedboat from Praia de Carneiros, it is an area of easy access to take a day trip. Created with the aim of innovating the concept of leisure in the region of Pernambuco, Lup Beach Club has a comfortable structure surroun...
- Distance references, Lup Beach Club to: Porto de Galinhas = 28km ; Rams = 38 km; Recife = 88 km
- The space is pet friendly
- Children under 18 must be accompanied
- All personal belongings are the full responsibility of the customers and Lup Beach Club is not responsible for objects left in the space.
- It is not allowed to enter the Beach Club with food and drinks from outside the establishment
- The use of sound equipment will not be allowed, except when used with headphones.
- Lockers available at reception
- Excellent cuisine to be consumed on site (payable directly at the Beach Club)
- Important: This experience has better use of the beach at low tide. Consult the Tide Table for the day you wish to visit.
- Recommended product for an adult audience
- We recommend taking bath towels to use the establishment does not provide.
- Mandatory to carry official photo ID
- Important: Equipment for sports and nautical activities is available without monitoring, and the client must have prior knowledge and be able to carry out these activities.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.