- Get to know the Guaraní culture, as well as the gastronomy and stories of the region. In addition to having fun at one of the most famous Casinos in Ciudad del Este.
Discover the other side of Paraguay and the shopping opportunities in this country. Get to know the Guaraní culture, as well as the gastronomy and stories of the region. In addition to having fun at one of the most famous Casinos in Ciudad del Este.
- Mandatory to bring documents.
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- It has equipment for people with reduced mobility
- Note: PCR no longer required
- Documentation required: present valid document; present the complete vaccination card with 2 vaccinations at least 14 days after your last vaccination; make the sworn letter
- To enter Paraguay: Brazilians: CIVIL ID with less than 10 years or valid passport; * Under 18 years of age: CIVIL ID OR PASSPORT within its validity - accompanied by Father and Mother; SUS card proving that you took the 2 doses of the covid vaccine - more than 14 days ago;
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.