We offer you the opportunity to make a one-day excursion to the spectacular country of eagles in Albania, a country full of monuments, newly recognised by UNESCO as a world heritage site. Our excursion begins at the international port of Corfu, where we must go through passport control. From there we will travel on a vessel, crossing the blue seas...
- All passengers should present a valid passport or ID card before departure.
If a child is travelling with one parent or guardian, an official written and validated consent letter should be provided from both/or second parent(s) allowing the child to travel abroad.
It is not suitable for pregnant women, those who use wheelchairs nor for those with heart or back problems due to the physical effort required.
During the reservation process please advise of any food allergies.
- Please wear hiking or athletic walking shoes.
Hat, Sun cream.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 1 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- You must call at least 24 hours before in order to arrange a meeting/pick-up point and time.