- Pass the long queues and save over 2-hours with your skip-the-line ticket
- Visit the top 3 attractions in Krakow: Wawel Castle State Rooms, Royal Apartments and Cathedral
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Wawel Castle with an expert guide
- Get to know the royal life of Polish Kings
- Enjoy a group tour with up to 15 people
Skip the line with your Wawel Castle fast track entrance ticket and save 2-3 hours to see even more! Tour the castle's State Rooms, Royal Apartments, Cathedral and Hill with a maximum of 15 participants and hear the real essence of Wawel's magnificence. Explore the richest part of Wawel Hill - Wawel Cathedral - the most important cathedral in Polan...
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Guided Tour Tuesdays to Sundays Where: Wawel 3, 31-001 Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Meet your guide in front of John Paul II Monument. What to remember: Please arrive at the meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) there is a schedule that must be followed in order. Being late may prevent you from joining the tourTour schedule in Wawel (starting times):Wawel Cathedral 9.00 - 10.15 am15-min breakWawel Castle (State Rooms) and Wawel Hill 10.30 - 12.30 pm15-min breakWawel Royal Apartments 12.45 - 1.45 pmSkip the line tickets are provided to Wawel Castle and the Royal Apartments. To Wawel Cathedral you will be provided with regular ticketsDuring Polish or Catholic events there may be more visitors than usual and the waiting time in the queue to the Cathedral may be extended When: Tuesdays to Sundays at 9.00amTours operate April to SeptemberPlease refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availabilityEnsure you are on time. Being late may prevent you from joining the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.