- Go to Morretes along Estrada da Graciosa and return to Curitiba by train, on an unforgettable tour of Serra do Mar Paranaense.
- If you like or have a pet, this is the best option for your trip.
- The first pet friendly wagon in the country, it is all adapted to receive the kittens.
On this tour, you will depart in our transfer towards Morretes along the charming Estrada da Graciosa (approximately 50 minutes), one of the most beautiful and picturesque roads in the country. Upon arriving in the city, be enchanted by its well-preserved colonial houses, its handicraft shops and its narrow and quiet streets that add to the charm o...
- All wagons have the same service and have the same level of comfort, and it is not possible to choose according to the theme of each car. The sale is carried out according to the availability of cars.
- As the seats are fixed, on the Morretes-Curitiba section, passengers may travel backwards in relation to the direction traveled by the train.
- According to the law, the presentation of a document for minors under 16 is mandatory.
- RULES OF USE FOR PET FRIENDLY: After purchasing the tickets, you must contact us through our channels by email or phone to reserve your pet's place. On the day of the tour, it is mandatory to identify yourself at our agency to:
- Present the vaccination card and the veterinarian's authorization to carry out the tour (it must have been issued less than 15 days before the departure date).
- Sign the terms of responsibility for transporting animals.
- Pay a fee of R$ 30.00 per animal paid locally.
- Each owner is responsible for bringing their own potty, pet food and hygienic mats. According to Law nº 11.531/03, the use of leashes, collars and muzzles is mandatory for breeds such as Neapolitan Mastiff, Pit Bull, Rottweiller, American Stafforshire Terrier and all those derived from the aforementioned.
- Pax must arrive in Serra Verde by 8:30 am to board the van.
- In Morretes, you must arrive at the Station by 2:30 pm to board the train departing at 3:00 pm.
- Address: SERRA VERDE EXPRESS - Av. Presidente Affonso Camargo, 330 - Rodoferroviária .
- Travel by van, bus or minibus from the Curitiba Railway Station to Morretes, via Estrada da Graciosa* – departing at 9:30 am.
- For your safety, in case of adverse weather conditions, the return will be carried out by the BR-277. We ask all passengers: full names and document number (ID, Passport or Birth Certificate Term Number).
- Subject to class or car change due to operational needs, as well as the day the tour takes place.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.