- Esmeralda Coast Trail - Have a different view of the island, getting to know the fauna and flora. Dive knowing the marine life.
- Ilhatur - Visit most of the most desired spots in the world. Discover the most beautiful beach in the world: Sancho. Dive among turtles and sharks discovering marine life
- Viewpoint of the Dolphins - A wall of approximately 60 meters of height and from where, with luck, we will be able to observe the Dolphins and also the seabirds in their nests.
Ilhatur - The first point is in the Tamar Project. On site, you will meet with Tamar's biologist, for information about the Project and his work on the island. It is also the ideal time to buy that bottle of water, which will be your partner, and guarantee the diving equipment. You will visit Baía do Sancho, voted the best beach in the world by Tri...
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: mask+snorkell | flippers | vest | swimwear | sun protection | National Park ticket
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Fernando de Noronha.
- PANDEMIA - to board, present at check-in: Digital vaccination card, with two doses of the vaccine against COVID-19, including Janssen. The second dose must be at least 14 days after application. People aged 55 and over must also prove the booster dose, with no minimum term.
- PANDEMIA - RT-PCR exam with negative result for COVID-19, done no more than 02 days before the trip or antigen search test, done no more than 01 day before the trip.
- PANDEMIA - Children and adolescents between 12 and 17 years old, who do not yet have a complete vaccination schedule, can present the RT-PCR exam, carried out 48 hours before boarding, or antigen search exam, carried out 01 day before boarding.
- PANDEMIA - Children from 06 to 11 years old can board presenting one of the required exams. Children from 0 to 06 years old do not need to present exams.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.