- A wall of approximately 60 meters high and from where, with luck, we will be able to observe the dolphins and also the seabirds in their nests.
Hiking on Suspended Trail, shaded by Vegetation, at Mirante dos Golfinhos we can see them in their morning jumps. A wall of approximately 60 meters high and from where, with luck, we will be able to observe the dolphins and also the seabirds in their nests.
- Wear light, comfortable shoes
- Bring Binoculars if you have them
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.