- Discover the small village of Vicchio in the Mugello area
- Enjoy an easy bike ride through the Tuscan countryside
- Visit a local saffron farm and taste saffron-flavored products
Begin this exciting tour with a short walk through the small village of Vicchio and around its beautiful lake, then hop on your bike and enjoy the ride in the countryside, away from traffic.Along the way you’ll admire a Romanesque church, a villa from the Medicean period and Giotto's house, always surrounded by nature and the typical Tuscan landsca...
- Instant confirmation Tuesday to Sunday COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Where: Piazza Giotto, 50039 Vicchio FI, Italy Meeting point: By the Giotto statue. What to remember: You can easily reach the meeting point in 55 minutes by train from Florence SMN to Vicchio train stationThis is a small-group tour (min 2 / max 6 people). It is also possible to book a private tour (min 1 / max 6 people)Difficulty level: basic, partly unpaved roadsLength: 15/20 kmElevation gain uphill: 100/300 m When: From Tuesday to SundayPlease refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.