- Take wakeboarding lessons with cable systems, which pull students on boards, accompanied by professional instructors.
Moments of pure adrenaline is what you will experience with the Wake Iguassu Cable Park gang! The classes last an hour on average and, in some cases, the student manages to risk small maneuvers in the first class. All equipment for safe practice is provided by the company. Place has structure with bar, bathrooms, slackline as a great time pass.
- Allowed for children from 10 years old (only with parental consent).
- In relation to body weight for the practice of the activity, there is no restriction, the practice becomes more difficult when the BMI (client's body mass index is very high) affecting mobility and making it a little difficult to learn to wakeboard.
- Prior reservation is required
- Address - Alameda Buri, 333 - Remanso Grande, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85853-845
- Opening hours: From 10:00 to 18:00
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.