- Admire tombs that are real monuments
- Get to know the history of the families
- Pay tribute to the heroes of Italian unification
- See the famous statue of the Angel and the "Peanut seller"
Explore one of the most beautiful cemeteries in Europe, described by Hemingway as one of the wonders of the world. Admire tombs that are real monuments and listen to your guide to get to know the history of the people that rest here such as noble families, sea wolves, and masters of art and culture.Stroll among the many mausoleums and learn about t...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Meeting point: You'll meet your guide in the Porto Antico. You'll be contacted by the local operator with the exact meeting location and details a few days before the event. What to remember: There is a minimum of 4 participants per bookingYou're recommended to wear comfortable shoesPlease, bring a bottle of water
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.