- Enjoy this experience with a local guide
- Discover what everyday life of a local looks like
- Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from
If you want to spice up your instagram feed and impress your friends with stunning shots from your travels, then you are at the right place.Let the Local show you the most beautiful and impressive spots in Graz and guide you with some useful tips to take good pictures from your phone or camera.While strolling through the city and taking photos of t...
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size Where: Ópera de Graz, Kaiser-Josef-Platz 10, 8010 Graz, Austria Meeting point: Please meet right in front of the main entrance of the Opera House. Kindly be at the meeting location 15 minutes before the tour starts. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 participantsBe curious and wear comfortable clothingPlease make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the Local can get in touch with you if neededBe 15 minutes before the start of the experience at the meeting point and have a fully charged phone with you, so that the Local can contact you in case of an emergencyThe itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishesInfants (0-5 years): free
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.