- In this itinerary we will visit: The National Sanctuary, Frei Galvão's house, Frei Galvão seminary and Frei Galvão church, Santa Cabeça Church, Canção Nova Catholic charismatic community
In this itinerary we will know: National Sanctuary, house, seminary and church of Frei Galvão, Church of Santa Cabeça, Catholic charismatic community Canção Nova, a complete itinerary
- Complete tour takes an average of 3 to 4 hours
- Departure locations: Guaratinguetá Bus Station, Hotel Clube dos 500, hotels in downtown Guaratinguetá/SP.
- Optional: Boat trip listening to the story of Nossa Senhora Aparecida, in the port of Itaguaçu. (admission separately)
- Optional: Cable car ride, devotion museum, 3D cinema history of Aparecida in the waters (tickets aside)
- Bring water and alcohol in gel 70%
- The tour starts and ends at the Basilica
- Porto do Itaguaçu (Optional: Boat trip R$22.00 per person)
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 1 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.