- Get to know the historic warehouse district Speicherstadt and the modern Hafencity
- Hop on a ship and admire the harbor and the Landungsbrücken from close up
- Experience the infamous St. Pauli and the Reeperbahn
The tour begins in the historic Speicherstadt, once the largest warehouse complex in Europe. Behind it lies the new Hafencity, creating an impressive interplay between land and water, between old and modern! Millions of tons of cocoa and coffee, fine carpets, expensive spices, and all kinds of general cargo were stored here, but also refined and so...
- Instant confirmation Where: Hohe Brücke 2, 20459 Hamburg, Deutschland Meeting point: Near the subway stop Baumwall. What to remember: This activity is only offered in German
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.