- Discover Hamburg at sunrise
- Enjoy a harbor round trip by ferry boat
- Experience the world-famous Hamburg fish market
- Taste a delicious breakfast specialty of Hamburg and a coffee
See the sunrise on the Elbe and the slow awakening of the harbor and the fish market. Be there and experience a Hanseatic start into the day: From the falling asleep Kiez to the early morning round trip with the harbor ferry, to the world-famous fish market.Start on the Reeperbahn. Watch as the last night owls head home and the red light district g...
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing Where: St. Pauli subway station (U3), 20359 Hamburg, Germany Meeting point: Meet at the St. Pauli subway station. Go to the Millerntorplatz/Reeperbahn exit directly at the top right of the phone booth. You will recognize your tour guide by a white shoulder bag. What to remember: COVID-19 UPDATE: From July 5, 2021, the wearing of a face mask is mandatoryThis tour is not accessible to wheelchair usersThe minimum age for this tour is 18 yearsThe Franzbrötchen is vegetarianThe tour takes place under any weather conditions. Please wear appropriate clothesCopyright images: Our Hamburg When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.