- Get privately guided through Vietnam's bustling capital
- Soak in the serenity at the Temple of Literature
- Explore the Old Quarter, brimming with trading life
Narrow lanes and traditional shophouses invite exploration, while public spaces - lakes, parks, tree-lined boulevards and monuments - give the city an air of elegance and harmony with nature which is unique among Asian capitals. This tour will include stops at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and his former residence, the One-Pillar Pagoda and the Temple ...
- Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: This tour includes a pickup service from Hanoi's city centre. If your hotel isn't listed, please provide the local operator with your hotel name and address (contact details in the info voucher you'll receive after booking). What to remember: Minimum age for joining this activity: 12 years oldPlease note there's a minimum of 2 people/tickets to buy for tour's activationAfter booking, you'll receive an e-voucher which you'll have to show the local operator on the day of the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.